Saturday, October 2, 2010

Paragliding

This was a busy few weeks for me with flying. I managed to go up the mountain 4 times in the last 8 days. I have to carry my 19kg bag plus 2L of water and lunch and a few other things. The hike is all up hill and at a fast pace takes about 25 minutes. My legs have gotten quite a work out. I decided the solution was to buy a new harness.

This is the GIN Verso. The bag converts to the harness. It only weighs 4kg and when fully packed with all of my gear it's about half the size. I talked to some pilots who use it now and they are super happy with it.

I was also able to try out my new expendable camera pole to get some self photos. It works well but I have to free my hands from my brakes to use it and that can be a bit dangerous.

With Jill's help I was able to piece together a short video of the last 2 weeks of flying.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment