Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Chinese National Day

Well I guess it's about time to update our blog. Things here are still going OK. We've solved a few problems at school and are really excited about some upcoming vacations.

Jill and I have Christmas booked in Bali at our timeshare. We got 2 rooms for Dec 26 to Jan 2 for a grand total of $0. Jill's cousin Kathy will be joining us. Chinese New Year will be spent in Tokyo and my dad will be coming here in Easter.

This Friday was a holiday here, it was Chinese National Day. Lot's of people headed to the harbor to watch the fireworks display. I figured since the Chinese invented fireworks, we should get a good show. We were not disappointed at all. The finale was by far the most exciting show I've seen before.

Here is a clip of it:



These ones were supposed to be hearts


We promise to post some more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment