Well as the only white male teacher at our school it was kind of inevitable that I would be playing old St. Nick for the day. It wasn't that bad, I was only supposed to wear the suit in the morning from 8:30 to 9:00 but as we were doing class pictures that day I thought I should be in costume for the pictures too.
My class and another class sang some Christmas carols for the younger classes. Santa conducted them in "Jingle Bells", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", "Deck the Halls" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". They were pretty good.

I was only able to play Santa with my class, asking if they were naughty or nice and asking what they wanted for Christmas.

Here's Santa with his class posing in front of our Christmas Tree.

Jill said she was too busy to be in any photos with her kids. She hates these special days where her kids are out of their routines. I was in 1 photo with her students and 2 of them were trying to crawl away and 3 more were crying. The rest of them were pretty happy to see Santa.
It was a fun day for me and more importantly our last day at school for the year. Yay!!!! 2 weeks off now.
No comments:
Post a Comment