Friday, December 11, 2009

Chinese Dentist

Oh a busy week. I recently broke one of my molars. It was a tooth that I had some work done on a few years ago and I guess it wasn't very strong. A part of the side chipped off. So, I had to suck it up and head to a Chinese Dentist. I was worried they'd try to fill it with bamboo or give me some dehydrated snake tea to drink or something but I was reassured by our head mistress who recommended him to me that everything would be fine.

I broke it on Sunday and could only get the appointment today (Friday). Good thing it didn't hurt at all. I was happy when arriving to see a small clean waiting room and more importantly the dental degree from the University of Maryland in America. The dentist also had another degree from the University of Hong Kong. I was happy too that he and the receptionist both spoke perfect English.

In the end, it cost about $60 for the repair and it only took about 20 minutes. I feel comfortable booking my cleaning with him. It should cost about $30 for the cleaning.

BEFORE


AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment